Kite With a Pro - Dimitri Maramenides

  • kite_adventures
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      Kite Adventures is pleased to announce its first (but not last)
      Kite With A Pro tour scheduled for September 25 - October 1st 2005.
      We'll be covering over 300km of coastline in the northeast region of
      Brazil, much of it by 4x4 along the beach.

      We have 8 more spots available for this trip.

      For more details:
      http://www.kiteadventures.com/dimitri.html

      We are also giving away a 4-day tour through the end of this month.

      Enter here:
      www.kiteadventures.com/brazil200

      -Jessie
      jessie@...