relaunch prob.

  • berndia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      I am a beginner, so far I am able to get on the board and do a short
      ride. I am still very impress with the power of the kite in situation
      of relaunching.
      Is it true that if my kite fall in front of me my line will
      automaticcly be twisted?
      I have been able to relaunch my kite a few times but also experienced
      scary situation when I coulnt. Last my kite line got tangle in a small
      bouy.I have a fith line installed on a 9.m fuel it's a custom 5th line
      that starts from the mouse ring and attachs to the leash of the kite
      on the main bladder. As I was trying to pull on it I realised it was
      probably to long and the wind pulling in the kite made it impossible
      for me in that strong wind to get it back on its side.
      I am not sure if pointing the bar when the kite is on its side will
      make the kite go to either side of the window?
      I looked on every site i could find for info but it's seems to me
      incomplete anybody can help?
      Diane