WANTED... kite bar and lines and maybe harness (could be seperate)

  • jester13148
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 7:04 AM
      i am the person who baught the Naish Aero 2002 12m and the person i
      bught it from sold it as only the kite and a bag. i need a bar and
      lines and possably a harness. i need a harness that has a dead mans
      switch or emergency relese, and being a beginner i would like it to be
      somthing that will release if i am unconcious. now thoes are the
      basics. it would be nice if it could spin on my harness and if the
      loop that i put the harness on did the releasing for the dead mans
      switch, and also if it has straps to langthen or shorten the leader
      lines. if anyone has a bar that they they would sell to me, that would
      be great. i do have a price limit so it should be cheap as in less
      than or arround 120 dollors. i would accept offers of more and
      consider them but the cheaper/or higher quality/more features/ease of
      use it is, the more likely i am to buy it. thanks!