KITEFEVER LAUNCH

  • HUSNU BAYLAV
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Aloha!

      We are so happy to announce the launch of Kite Fever - Clothing and Accessories for the Kite Lifestyle!
      Have a look,Kite Fever, of course! Pro kiteboarder Laurel Eastman from DR Cabarete and Karen Beber Futernick of Ozone Travel U.S, the kiteboarding travel company announce the launch of Kite Fever Clothing and Accessories for the Kite Lifestyle. craeted a new clothing fashion and style for us.
      www.kitefever.com

      For retailer and distributor information in the US, Caribbean, Mexico & So. America, contact Karen@... or Laurel@....
      For European and Asian Sales and inquiries pls contact Husnu BAYLAV,the founder of Kitesurfbeach at info@...

      Mahola,Husnu...