Cancun April 16-23

  • have2fish
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hello List,

      I am going to Cancun next week 4/16 for a week. I have a 12 meter kite
      that I am thinking of bringing. Any recomendations on where to go? I
      will be at the Royal Carribean Resort.

      I have bodydrug a half dozen times, and flew stunt kites alot in the
      early 90's. I have good kite control, but have yet to get up on a
      board.

      Should I bring my board? Can I rent one? Any good schools in
      Cancun? Anyone live down there and want to lend a helping hand?

      Thanks

      Marco
      Santa Barbara
      have2fish@...