VENAKITE.com NEWSLETTER NO. 01/2005 !!

  • Lissette Rojas (Venakite.com)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      VENAKITE.com NEWSLETTER NO. 01/2005 !!
      Hi VENAKITER

      1. Ven a Kite in Margarita, Los Roques, y Castilletes
      Ven A Kite brings you exclusive interviews with the movers and shakers of
      world kitesurfing…top-ranked Aaron Hadlow and 7th ranked Alvaro Onieva
      shared with us their expectations for the 2005 PKRA tour which will have its
      first stop in the island of Coche Venezuela… Venakite papparazies were able
      to sneak out some snap previews of the tricks each of these top guys are
      reserving for the tour….they’re really pushing the envelope once again…we
      shared an awesome time and wind with Aaaron at La Restinga beach where he
      talked to us about Red Bull and his other sponsors, his tricks, his trips,
      his life…in Coche we learned how Alvaro is adapting quite well with the
      Venezuelan chicks and how he plans to shoot for the top spot!

      Soon we’ll post stories from other venakiters that spent their kiting time
      in Los Roques and Castilletes…check for updates on these stories soon!

      2. Ven A Kite members do the talk:
      Aaron Hardlow, Alvaro Onieva member # 1852, Leonardo Estredo member # 401 y
      Daniela Acquatella member # 95 y Christian Dittrich member # 828 happily
      invite you to come and see them in action at the PKRA to be held in Coche
      from April 12 to April 19 2005. Join Ven A kite at the PKRA!

      3. PKRA Lodging recommendations: Hotels: Yaque Paradise, Coche Speed
      Paradise, Windsurf Paradise, Hotel Oasis, Jump and Jibe, Brisas del Mar,
      Yaque Motion, Winds Hotel, Yaque Beach, Hotel California, Sharks Hotel, and
      others.
      Bed & Breakfast: Karen Russo’s place. Its website is www.posadaloschiparos
      com.ve, check it out…it’s the coolest place …$69 a night and you get
      airport pick-up, breakfast and snack…it has capacity to 18 to 20 people so
      you can bring all your friends and take over the place…they also offer
      massages, dinners and boat trips with prior arrangement…call
      Karen at +58 414 1120108 and reserve quick!

      4. Venezuelan Kitesurfing Federation Riding along!. We’re moving with all
      the government entities to establish our own federation. We invite you to
      help ius write our rulebook! …and you will even get the chance to sign and
      leave your legacy forever!

      5. Surprises ¡!!!…
      VEN A KITE rides downwind to TV … yeah you heard it…soon we’ll be literally
      on the air … Remember that for us the most important thing is YOU!.. yes
      you the one who enjoys kiting because you’re the reason we exist Thanks for
      riding along with us in this awesome journey with plenty of wind !!!!

      VEN A KITE CON NOSOTROS!!!
      See you on the PKRA water!!
      Lissette Rojas
      VEN A KITE CLUB®