KTM endorsement list

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Recently Kitesurfingschool.org has released an "Open Source" Kite
      Teaching Methodology (KTM) for teaching multiple disciplines of kiting
      at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ktm.htm

      KTM can be copied, used, modified, adapted by any schools in any manner
      (including commercial purposes) as long as proper credits are given to
      Kitesurfingschool.org and the derivative works are also "Open Source"
      and can be used by everyone (more details in
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ktm.htm )

      Since its first release late last year, KTM have been reviewed and
      endorsed by a number of manufacturers/organizations (Best, KiteLoose,
      Concept Air, Litewave, Globe Rider (NA Distributor), VL Kites, Kitefilm,
      etc.)

      We are looking for more manufacturers, schools, organizations to review,
      provide feedbacks to KTM, and put their names and links on the list of
      organizations endorsing KTM at
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ktm.htm#Endorsements .

      Please let me know whether you would like to have your firm, school,
      organization to be listed on the KTM endorsement List.

      Regards,