Re: [ksurfschool] WTB: 4-line, 3m Trainer

  • Matt Kenna
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
      nate- That's more than I'm willing to spend, but thanks anyway- Matt

      Matt Kenna
      Kenna & Hickcox, P.C.
      679 E. 2nd Ave., Suite 11B
      Durango, CO 81301
      Phone: (970) 385-6941
      Fax: (970) 385-6804
      Email: mkenna@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2005
        Check out the Bestkiteboarding.com trainer...

        Nice little 2-liner that can be converted to a 4-liner when you are
        ready. Small enough to learn on, but big enough to pull you around.

        And only $149.00