Re: [ksurfschool] Learn with big sail on land?

  • Emmanuel Herrera
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      I think that you should be careful when learning to
      control your kite on land. Use your knowledge of wind
      forces in order to avoid too gusty or strong winds
      that could put you in risk.
      Then once you feel that you control the kite it may be
      wise to look for experienced people near where you
      live inorder to ask them for tips on how to kitesurf
      (on water). Otherwise think about some nice vacation
      in a learning center.
      regards.

      http://mail.yahoo.com