Re: [ksurfschool] WTB: 4-line, 3m Trainer

  • Nate Hastings
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
      I have an 2005 Ozone Samurai 3m I might consider selling for $350.
      ~nate

      mkenna11 <mkenna@...> wrote:

      Anyone have one they want to sell? I'd consider a 2-line if the
      price were right. Thanks- Matt

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Matt Kenna
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
        nate- That's more than I'm willing to spend, but thanks anyway- Matt

        Matt Kenna
        Kenna & Hickcox, P.C.
        679 E. 2nd Ave., Suite 11B
        Durango, CO 81301
        Phone: (970) 385-6941
        Fax: (970) 385-6804
        Email: mkenna@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2005
          Check out the Bestkiteboarding.com trainer...

          Nice little 2-liner that can be converted to a 4-liner when you are
          ready. Small enough to learn on, but big enough to pull you around.

          And only $149.00