WTB: 4-line, 3m Trainer

  • mkenna11
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
      Anyone have one they want to sell? I'd consider a 2-line if the
      price were right. Thanks- Matt
    • Nate Hastings
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
        I have an 2005 Ozone Samurai 3m I might consider selling for $350.
        ~nate

        mkenna11 <mkenna@...> wrote:

        Anyone have one they want to sell? I'd consider a 2-line if the
        price were right. Thanks- Matt

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Matt Kenna
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
          nate- That's more than I'm willing to spend, but thanks anyway- Matt

          Matt Kenna
          Kenna & Hickcox, P.C.
          679 E. 2nd Ave., Suite 11B
          Durango, CO 81301
          Phone: (970) 385-6941
          Fax: (970) 385-6804
          Email: mkenna@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2005
            Check out the Bestkiteboarding.com trainer...

            Nice little 2-liner that can be converted to a 4-liner when you are
            ready. Small enough to learn on, but big enough to pull you around.

            And only $149.00