New kitesnowboarder group!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Since Dan, the owner of the Kitesnowboarding group is no longer active
      with the group (I have tried to contact Dan in the last few months
      without any success), I have taken the initiative to create a new group:

      Please join the new group by sending an email to
      kitesnowboarder-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and keep kitesnowboarding
      discussions as active as the kiteskiing group (keep up the good work Grant!)

      P.S., Dan, if you read this message, please email me.

      Thanks,