2005 Update to the Kitesurfing School Web Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      We have now served more than 260,000 visitors! At this rate, we are
      serving approximately 5,000 visitors a month. This rate is pretty
      constant in the last 2 years so we expect by March 2006, we will have
      320,000 visitors.

      This is a major annual update. We have gone through all the sections
      and make modifications to all of them to ensure they are as up-to-date
      as possible.

      We have now officially made http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org web site
      "open source" (more info on the Home page).

      We have changed the format of the navigation frame on the left to make
      it easier to navigate.

      We added a new Tricks section to describe the various tricks that an
      average kiter can perform comfortably.

      We added a new KTM Teaching Methodology section. This is the world
      first formal "open source" multi-discipline kite teaching methodology
      for all schools or private instructors.

      We added a new Feedback section. We have kept all the feedback emails
      since 1999 and now we need to clear our emails. So the best place to
      keep them is on the web site. So here they are: all the feedbacks we
      received since 1999 and more in the future (you will find feedbacks from
      Bruno Legainoux, Peter Cabrihna, Don Montague, Jimmy Lewis and many
      other well-known kiters there).

      We added a new Kite Making section. Kite making is no longer a
      mysterious art. So design and make or have someone made your own kite.

      We added a new Equipment Deals section.
      We added a new Bladder Repair section.

      We added a new Winterlude Kite Demonstration Event page (the world first
      kite demonstration event to more than 600,000 people).

      We added many schools to the schools section.
      We added many links to the Links section.
      Updated the FAQ section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the Equipment section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the Equipment Tuning section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the HowTo section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the LightAir section
      Updated the HeavyAir section
      Updated the Jumping section
      Updated the Landing section
      Updated the Speed section
      Updated the Finless section
      Updated the Rules section
      Updated the Safety section (also add "The Art of Staying Alive" sub-section)
      Updated the Glossary section (new version)
      Updated the Kiteskiing section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the Kitesnowboarding section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the Kitelandboarding section (new photos and changes)
      Updated the Board Building section (new photos of other DIY boards)
      Updated the Bar Making section
      Updated the Teaching Kitesurfing section