Kiting get mainstream!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      I will deliver a kiting presentation on the Main Stage at the Ottawa
      Trail-Head show this Saturday at 4:00 PM.

      When kiting presentation share the same stage as bicycling, hiking and
      canoeing presentations, you know that it is getting main-stream.

      I will be showing kiting equipment on stages and present our wonderful 4
      season sport.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
        More info about the event http://www.trailhead.ca/show/seminarspeakers.html

        Hung.