Hammersurf GTO 157 board

  • lilguyp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Can anybody give me their two sense on Hammersurf kiteboards. I'm
      brand new at kiteboarding and am trying to close in on a board - I
      think I want to pull the trigger on the Hammersurf board.

      I'm also looking at the bigger boards by Slingshot, Naish and the
      production boards by Jimmy Lewis. I will mainly be cruising in flat
      water. Any help in narrowing things down is greatly appreciated.

      Guy