What next for kite?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Compared to older kite generations:
      - Modern kites' wind range is amazing (both LEI and foils)
      - Excellent depowered capability (I kitesnowboarded with a 12m in
      25+, 30+ gusts 2 days ago)
      - The lift for jumping is incredible.
      - They won't just drop off the sky anymore.
      - Improved safety system (swivel bars from KiteLoose, Ocean Rodeo
      and others allowing kitesurfers to launch, land and ride unhooked, 100%
      depower capability from Windwing, 5th line, etc.).
      - Quality is great.
      - Stability is excellent.
      - Improved durability.

      So what's next for kite:
      - Lower prices ?
      - Custom kites ?
      - Fashsion kites ?
      - Speciality kites (speed, high jump, low jump & tricks, wave,
      school, etc.)
      - ???