Compared to older kite generations:
- Modern kites' wind range is amazing (both LEI and foils)
- Excellent depowered capability (I kitesnowboarded with a 12m in
25+, 30+ gusts 2 days ago)
- The lift for jumping is incredible.
- They won't just drop off the sky anymore.
- Improved safety system (swivel bars from KiteLoose, Ocean Rodeo
and others allowing kitesurfers to launch, land and ride unhooked, 100%
depower capability from Windwing, 5th line, etc.).
- Quality is great.
- Stability is excellent.
- Improved durability.
So what's next for kite:
- Lower prices ?
- Custom kites ?
- Fashsion kites ?
- Speciality kites (speed, high jump, low jump & tricks, wave,