Kiteboarding Camps - Puerto Rico and Outer Banks, NC

  • Chris Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:30 AM
      Kiteboarding Lessons and Sales
      Kiteboarding Camps - Outer Banks, NC & Puerto Rico

      Spring 2005

      Puerto Rico Kiteboarding Camps
      Kitty Hawk Kites is excited to announce our new Puerto Rico Kiteboarding Camps. We have put together a solid program by working with the locals to offer the ultimate kiteboarding experience. We have found the most incredible spot for riding, imagine turquoise clear waters surrounded by mangrove islands. The lodging is a waterfront hotel that is the best in the area.

      Puerto Rico has proven to be the best kiteboarding spot we have ever been to. With consistently steady strong wind, shallow flat water, and the most incredible weather you could ever ask for.

      ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, we have the ultimate releif for your Spring Fevor. We still have spots available, but they are going fast!

      Contact Chris Moore at 252-207-1639

      ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, your package includes an "all inclusive" stay in Puerto Rico. We have done all the hard work; all you have to do is fly in ready to kite your butt off! Flying into Puerto Rico is easy and inexpensive; you don't even need your passport! US dollars are accepted everywhere and it is warm and windy!

      Deluxe Package Includes:
      Four nights stay (Sunday-Wednesday nights)
      All room taxes
      American Breakfast (Monday-Wednesday mornings)
      Three full days of Kiteboarding Instruction (Monday-Wednesday)
      All this for only $1299

      Posada Porlamar Hotel
      This picture is taken from a room overlooking the veranda and waterfront view.

      You will stay in style at the nicest hotel in La Parguera; Posada Porlamar. Out partnership allows us to offer you the opportunity to stay at the "high class" hotel for a very fair price.

      Expect to roll out of bed, grab some breakfast, and meet us right out front at 10am each morning for a day full of kiteboarding. Upon return, your room will be cleaned, bed made and a fresh seafood dinner waiting at the in-house restaurant. We have setup a package that includes a four-night stay, all room taxes, and breakfast each morning at La Pared Restaurant located in the hotel.

      More than just a kiteboarding trip, this is a life adventure... KHK Kiteboarding Camps in La Parguera, Puerto Rico will totally blow you away!

      Book your camp now to guarentee a spot!

      Camp 7: April 18-20
      Camp 8: April 25-27
      Camp 9: May 2-4
      Camp 10: May 9-11

      March and early April camps have already booked out, but we may be able to make provisions for you, contact me for more details.

      How to Book Your Adventure
      Book your kiteboarding camp by simply contacting, Chris Moore at 252-207-1639

      Beautiful reefs teaming with anemones, urchins, and exotic marine life. Mangrove islands provide a sanctuary from the sun and create beautiful turquoise pools of the most incredible flat water riding you have ever seen!

      252-207-1639

      We are also booking our Summer Kiteboarding Camps for the Outer Banks! Our camps include lessons and lodging or you can take one of our weekend Fast Track kiteboarding camps! Contact: Chris Moore at 252-207-1639 to book your kiteboarding camp on the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina!

      http://postsnet.com/r.html?c=440843&r=440260&t=91461595&l=1&d=85889714&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ekittyhawk%2ecom&g=0&f=-1

      This mailer was created with Campaigner.
      http://www.campaigner.com/?testdrive_0