Re: [ksurfschool] Trainer kites

  • Pam S.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi Guy

      Two years ago my wife and I learned how to fly on a 3.5m concept air kite. She still uses it as her everyday kite and I will even use it in high winds when a small kite is lots of power.

      Tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        don't by a trainer kite. Take a lesson instead. You'll out grow the trainer
        in an hour!
        Take a lesson. learn the right way!
        Phil Burke

        Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
        future correspondence!

        _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)