Re: [ksurfschool] Trainer kites

  • kennywek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Guy,

      I have a traiing kite that I don't use anymore. If you're interested in
      buying it, I'll pull it out and quote you a price.

      Bill

      kennywek@...

    • Pam S.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hi Guy

        Two years ago my wife and I learned how to fly on a 3.5m concept air kite. She still uses it as her everyday kite and I will even use it in high winds when a small kite is lots of power.

        Tom
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          don't by a trainer kite. Take a lesson instead. You'll out grow the trainer
          in an hour!
          Take a lesson. learn the right way!
          Phil Burke

          Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
          future correspondence!

          _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)