[ksurfschool] kitesurfing

  • DG346@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi,
      I was wondering if you know if there is any place in Florida (or the NY,
      CT area) who teaches, rents, or sells kiteboards? I appreciate your time.

      Thanks,

      David Gold
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2000
        Check http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/schools.htm

        There is a school in FT. Lauderdale

        Hung.

        DG346@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I was wondering if you know if there is any place in Florida (or the NY,
        > CT area) who teaches, rents, or sells kiteboards? I appreciate your time.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > David Gold

        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/
      • David Raue
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2000
          No idea about FL. In NY/CT area I'd love to know too, and I've been paying
          attention, but no clue. But where are you exactly and what are you looking
          for? e-mail me, at theraves@... I'm in NY CT area and always
          looking for recent converts . . .

          Dave

          ----------
          > From: DG346@...
          > To: ksurfschool@egroups.com
          > Subject: [ksurfschool] kitesurfing
          > Date: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 10:46 PM
          >
          > Hi,
          > I was wondering if you know if there is any place in Florida (or the
          NY,
          > CT area) who teaches, rents, or sells kiteboards? I appreciate your
          time.

          > Thanks,
          >
          > David Gold

          > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/

        • sandy clifford
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2000
            hi Hung I think you may have the wrong person as I'm in Australia.And I
            can't remember asking where a kite school was.
            thanks Sandy