Happy New Year from The Kite House

  • kiterh2oo7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE KITE HOUSE

      We would like to thank you for your support in helping us get to the
      end of our 4th Year and let you know about a few things that are
      happening in 2005.

      The Kite House currently has locations in Key West Florida, Costa
      Rica and now the Bahamas. Check out the website at
      www.thekitehouse.com.

      You may be interested to know a film crew spent some time on
      location at our Puerto Rico Kite House this summer and the
      film "Into the Air" is due to be released in late January. Check out
      the trailer which can be found on our site and check back for news
      on the release date.

      We have a range of `Kite House' Hooded sweatshirts available now and
      T-shirts, rash guards, bags and caps will be coming out in 2005. The
      Kiter chicks have not been left out as we have a selection of ladies
      T's as well. Email if you would like one.

      As a New Year gift we are offering our Kite House customers a $75.00
      discount voucher on trips booked before the end of January. If you
      are interested email us for more details.

      Have a great New Year and enjoy 2005.

      Aloha,
      Paul Menta and The Kite House Staff

      www.thekitehouse.com
      (00) 1 305 797 0746
      Just a little reminder of what you are missing here in Key West!

      http://www.thekitehouse.com/photos/showimg.php?file=/Clothing/air-
      1.jpg