more on training kites

  • Thomas George DeMille
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      As an aside, I went to the beach with my 3 year old son and the 5.5 kite I mentioned. I hooked it
      into my harness and sat down and he stood behind (BEHIND!) me and held my shoulders as I flew the
      kite. I would then say "mmm nice day, just flying my kite, not really too windy.. ooo oo oo watch
      out!" at which point I would dive it and get dragged away from him, or with him hanging on, all
      the while laughing our heads off. Another day I took my wife and let her try flying it in shallow
      water and she had a blast getting dragged around. I plan on using it with rollerblades some day
      and prehaps with my snowboard, so yes get a bigger one that you can have a fun with in the future!

      =====
      Thomas DeMille, Boston MA 617-512-8674
      **RENT MY VACATION HOMES**
      Caribbean Cabana: http://roatan.islandrentals.org