sharing kites / training kites

  • Thomas George DeMille
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      RealKiteBoarding has a bunch of 2001 wipika 5.5 meter flight kites. They are the high wind kite
      of choice for wave riding down there. (I mean really high, like 35-40 MPH.) But in 10-16 they
      make a GREAT training kite (I am 175 lbs). Just enough to pull me along on my rear on the sand if
      I dive it hard. I think realkiteboarding is selling them for like 199 bucks, so they are cheaper
      than a training kite, can be used as a real kite, are full wipika 4 line inflatable hydro designs
      from 2001.

      Tom

      =====
      Thomas DeMille, Boston MA 617-512-8674