Ocean Rodeo

  • medhiratta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      Please tell me how gopod is Ocean rodeo Kites Bronco 2004 or 2005
      and their dry suite. I would also like to know that which kite is
      best 205 model.Thanks
      medhiratta
    • Sax, Steve, M.D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        I've used their dry suit for two years and it's terrific; the ankle tore and
        they fixed it right up. I use the dry suit instead of any wetsuit and am
        much more comfortable. Don't know anything about their kites

        Please tell me how gopod is Ocean rodeo Kites Bronco 2004 or 2005
        and their dry suite. I would also like to know that which kite is
        best 205 model.Thanks
        medhiratta

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm
        <http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm> for the answers

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129n9ioqo/M=315388.5529724.6602080.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1099756051/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www
        .orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
        here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5529724.6602080.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2372354/rand=633422950>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _________ ****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**** This e-mail is the property of
        The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain
        confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
        recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is
        strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(or authorized to
        receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies
        of the message. Thank you.