The secret of "Staying Alive"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      I've just read about 2 deadly kitesurfing accidents in the last few days.

      My condolences to these 2 kitesurfers and families.

      Many more will come in November as it is the "dealiest" month of kite sport.

      I am probably one of the early "active" kitesurfer still alive today.

      There are some secrets about "Staying Alive" that I have learned (and
      kept) over the years.

      If I have time, "Staying Alive" will be a new section on the
      KitesurfingSchool web site in the next update...