Re: SURF EXPO 2004 - GLOBERIDER & LITEWAVE DESIGNS

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hi Rick,

      I was nice to see you at the Expo! It was an excellent trip for me.

      Thanks for posting my photos so now I can tell my wife what's I am up
      to at Orlando (with all that beautiful girls in your photos ;-). I
      also have some pictures of the Expo (including some of yours) but will
      wait until you finish your series before I post them.

      Keep up the good work.

      Hung.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@h...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Hung,
      >
      > It was good to meet you at Surf Expo. I hope it was a good trip for
      > you to Florida. Keep up the great work!
      >
      > Rick Iossi
      >
      > --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > The fifth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo
      > 2004 has
      > > been uploaded going over new gear for 2005. Articles for now join
      > other
      > > summaries on the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine and
      Flexifoil