Re: SURF EXPO 2004 - GLOBERIDER & LITEWAVE DESIGNS

  • flkitesurfer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hello Hung,

      It was good to meet you at Surf Expo. I hope it was a good trip for
      you to Florida. Keep up the great work!

      Rick Iossi

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...>
      wrote:
      > The fifth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo
      2004 has
      > been uploaded going over new gear for 2005. Articles for now join
      other
      > summaries on the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine and Flexifoil
      > exhibits at the links listed below.
      >
      > Broadband version with large images (FOR FAST CONNECTIONS) at:
      > http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84
      >
      > Dialup version with small images (FOR SLOWER CONNECTIONS) at:
      > http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=131
      >
      > Individual exhibitors will be treated in a single article when a lot of
      > content has been provided. In other instances a few exhibitors will be
      > grouped together.
      >
      > If there are corrections please notify me via PM to ricki or email to
      > <flkitesurfer@h...>
      >
      > Other articles are in preparation and should be released soon!
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
        Hi Rick,

        I was nice to see you at the Expo! It was an excellent trip for me.

        Thanks for posting my photos so now I can tell my wife what's I am up
        to at Orlando (with all that beautiful girls in your photos ;-). I
        also have some pictures of the Expo (including some of yours) but will
        wait until you finish your series before I post them.

        Keep up the good work.

        Hung.

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@h...>