SURF EXPO 2004 - GLOBERIDER & LITEWAVE DESIGNS

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
      The fifth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo 2004 has
      been uploaded going over new gear for 2005. Articles for now join other
      summaries on the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine and Flexifoil
      exhibits at the links listed below.

      Broadband version with large images (FOR FAST CONNECTIONS) at:
      http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84

      Dialup version with small images (FOR SLOWER CONNECTIONS) at:
      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=131

      Individual exhibitors will be treated in a single article when a lot of
      content has been provided. In other instances a few exhibitors will be
      grouped together.

      If there are corrections please notify me via PM to ricki or email to
      <flkitesurfer@...>

      Other articles are in preparation and should be released soon!
    • flkitesurfer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
        Hello Hung,

        It was good to meet you at Surf Expo. I hope it was a good trip for
        you to Florida. Keep up the great work!

        Rick Iossi

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...>
        wrote:
        > The fifth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo
        2004 has
        > been uploaded going over new gear for 2005. Articles for now join
        other
        > summaries on the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine and Flexifoil
        > exhibits at the links listed below.
        >
        > Broadband version with large images (FOR FAST CONNECTIONS) at:
        > http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84
        >
        > Dialup version with small images (FOR SLOWER CONNECTIONS) at:
        > http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=131
        >
        > Individual exhibitors will be treated in a single article when a lot of
        > content has been provided. In other instances a few exhibitors will be
        > grouped together.
        >
        > If there are corrections please notify me via PM to ricki or email to
        > <flkitesurfer@h...>
        >
        > Other articles are in preparation and should be released soon!
      • hungvuatnetcomdotca
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
          Hi Rick,

          I was nice to see you at the Expo! It was an excellent trip for me.

          Thanks for posting my photos so now I can tell my wife what's I am up
          to at Orlando (with all that beautiful girls in your photos ;-). I
          also have some pictures of the Expo (including some of yours) but will
          wait until you finish your series before I post them.

          Keep up the good work.

          Hung.

          --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@h...>