PHOTOS - CABRINHA'S "METROPOLIS"

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Spend a night with Pete Cabrinha and see his new KITEBOARDING & SURFING DVD
      on the big screen. Pete will be signing posters, tee shirts, hats and I
      hope will give some insight of what it is like to fire down the face of a 7
      story monster wave.

      CLICK FOR PHOTOS and INFO CLICK:

      Broadband: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84
      Dialup: http://tinyurl.com/6ashv

      A trailer of this exciting NEW DVD appears at:
      *** http://www.cabrinhakites.com/ ***

      The Corner Bar
      3310B Mary St.
      Coconut Grove, FL
      Thursday, October 7, 2004
      9 to 11 pm

      $5 admission at the door

      For MAP Click:
      http://tinyurl.com/699co

      It's all happening at JahSurf Night At The Corner Bar
      Click: http://jahsurf.com/

      FKA, Inc.
      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi