New light wind toy.... (COM)

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      It may be a little advanced for those who still suffer from frequent faceplants or
      saltwater ememas* because it requires pretty sure footing, but it is part of the future
      diversion of our sport from one-size-fits-all.

      It's the new Oogle from ZAP Skimboards - a 20yr manufacturer in the skim business. It is
      much larger than the usual piece of ply or foam you see kids throwing down in the
      shorebreak, and is actually made to surf.

      This board is pictured and spec'd at: wetstuff.com

      Happy to let you try it if you're ever over in my area....

      Jim

      *Hell, it may be too advanced for me! I've lost a second board in three years after a big
      crash in open water - even with the help of two kind jetboys - it's history.

      ...and NEVER expect to see anything come back in the U.S. with your name on it - unless
      you tape half a $100. bill to the bottom.