Re: new DVD: The Complete Kitesurfing Guide

  • xavierdepauw
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      you are right. The DVD is super. I bought it online from the site. No
      problems with that.
      I already watched it several times. They really explain all the
      basics + advanced stuff (rigging, launching, landing, beachstart,
      waterstart, safety rules, jumping, ...) . For Naish fans, they also
      explain the advantages of the UDS and SSS-system

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Glazier" <cglazier@c...>
      wrote:
      > I have posted a review of this kitesurfing instructional video at
      > http://www.skypilotkiteboarding.com/pages/video%20review.htm
      >
      > In short, it is the best instructional DVD out there. At the moment
      > you can only get it by mail order at
      > http://kitefilm.com/
      >
      > :-)
      > Chris Glazier
    • claudio_ehr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        .. and if you're looking for a GREAT SNOWkiting DVD you should try
        to get one of those made by fluid.no - they cover the whole thing
        and it's fun watching.

        And they definitly know how to ride

        regards
        claudio