Kitepower opens new store(COM)

  • Steve McCormack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      In the last 48 hrs a new Kitepower store opened in Oz, it is due to
      the incredibly meticulous planning and hard work of Goshen Watts, the
      stepson of the founder of Kitepower, (Steve McCormack, thats me!)
      Daniel Butcher, Peace McCormack and Tim Lewis.

      Several months of preparation have gone into creation of this new
      outlet for lovers of kiting. There are plans and room for expansion,
      to make this Kitepower outlet the largest of its type in the southern
      hemisphere

      The demand for our products has grown beyond the walls of our 3
      current outlets, the time is ripe for the introduction of the first
      truly online kiteshop in Australia.

      The site is already bigger and easier to use than anything in Oz and
      is among the best in the world. Product content will continue to
      expand, as will information and services to make everyone's kite
      flying experience as enjoyable as possible.

      We are running a comp for people to find mistakes in the site,
      details will be on the front page.

      Please send in your feedback, Goshen, Daniel, Peace and Tim have put
      in a huge effort to make this happen, let them know what you think.

      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      Best Kites Best Prices Best Service