new DVD: The Complete Kitesurfing Guide

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29 7:51 AM
      I have posted a review of this kitesurfing instructional video at
      http://www.skypilotkiteboarding.com/pages/video%20review.htm

      In short, it is the best instructional DVD out there. At the moment
      you can only get it by mail order at
      http://kitefilm.com/

      :-)
      Chris Glazier
    • xavierdepauw
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30 11:37 AM
        you are right. The DVD is super. I bought it online from the site. No
        problems with that.
        I already watched it several times. They really explain all the
        basics + advanced stuff (rigging, launching, landing, beachstart,
        waterstart, safety rules, jumping, ...) . For Naish fans, they also
        explain the advantages of the UDS and SSS-system

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Glazier" <cglazier@c...>
        wrote:
        > I have posted a review of this kitesurfing instructional video at
        > http://www.skypilotkiteboarding.com/pages/video%20review.htm
        >
        > In short, it is the best instructional DVD out there. At the moment
        > you can only get it by mail order at
        > http://kitefilm.com/
        >
        > :-)
        > Chris Glazier
      • claudio_ehr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          .. and if you're looking for a GREAT SNOWkiting DVD you should try
          to get one of those made by fluid.no - they cover the whole thing
          and it's fun watching.

          And they definitly know how to ride

          regards
          claudio