[Fwd: Da Book]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      FYI

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Da Book
      Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:29:26 -1000
      From: John Holzhall <mail@...>
      To: <hungvu2000@...>

      We are happy to be releasing our second book, Secrets of Kiteboarding. It's
      full color, 162 pages, over 200 illustrations and best of all, it details
      techniques proven to ease entry and save beach access.

      Check out the reviews in our lounge at www.kiteboardcenter.com

      The information is so helpful, many retailers include the Book and DVD with
      every kite purchase and lesson.

      The book retails for $31.95 and the dealer rate is
      $15.75

      For more information on the K.I.T.E.S. Products check out these links

      K.I.T.E.S. Warm up
      http://www.kiteboardcenter.com/contentpage.aspx?id=52

      Upwind Board Drag (UBD)
      http://www.kiteboardcenter.com/contentpage.aspx?id=55