[ksurfschool] Re: demo kite

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      LittleCrash Kite & Power School wrote:

      > Resolutions to having the demo kite?
      > eventually who I can contact?
      >
      > Best RGS Thanks.

      I am not sure I fully understood your message. If you mean that you have demo kites available for
      those who interest then count me in.

      I can hardly do any kitesurfing now in the middle of the winter here in Canada; however, I would
      love to try kite snowboarding or kite skiing (real skiing not the soft water skiing) with your demo
      kites.