1 Kite 2 boards

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Switching kites are very cumbersome while switching boards is fairly easy.

      Recently I start to rig only 1 kite and switch between 2 boards when the
      wind varies.

      It's effortless to ride back to the beach, grab another board (larger or
      smaller) when the wind change and ride out again.

      P.S., The 2 boards should be around 1500 to 3000 cm2 smaller/larger in
      size to notice differences...