Cquads for sale:

  • kite_tyrant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi all,
      Have some cquads for sale, they are in excellent condition and have
      spare spars as well.
      3.2cquad - $170.00
      4.2cquad - $190.00
      6.3cquad - $220.00

      All 3 kites come with the Peter Lynn Cquad handles (which have the
      lowered link line). Also sewed heavy nylon velcro'd pockets on all
      3 bags for easy storage and packup. Will sell individually or as a
      package with a set of Q power 100' line set for $550.00
      All prices in Canadian dollars. Email me for any info or pic's that
      you may want. Thanks
      K_T
      P.S. Also have a Woody surf board homemade that I would sell for
      $50.00 Canadian. No straps or bindings but predrilled and ready to
      go.
      I did learn to surf with these kites and although they turn on a
      dime and are great to launch from sand they are not at all water
      relaunchable. If you've flown 4 line kites with handles before that
      would be a plus.