Kitesurfing sites

  • cheung_chi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hey guys,

      I'm new to kitesurfing in Ontario (learned in Cali) and am wondering
      where some good sites are. I've heard of wasaga beach, sable beach,
      and long point at lake erie. But the forecast for those places this
      weekend either show low wind or lightening. You guys know of a good
      place for this weekend?

      Thanks a ton!

      Chi
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
        Chi,

        It's best to ask this question on the Canadian kitesurf group
        http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/cankitesurf as there are more
        Toronto/Ontario kiters there.

        Hung.