Sandbridge, Virginia Beach

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 8:21 PM
      I took my family and friends to Sandbridge Virginia for a family
      vacation and found a kitesurfing paradise!

      The forecast called for 5 to 10 knots and the wind would pick up 12 to
      18 knots starting from 2:30 PM.

      The beach is along the S/N axis. The wind forecast is 5 to 10 knots SW
      but by around 2:30 PM the thermal water/land wind will accelerate the
      wind to S or SE (side on shore) to around 12 to 18 knots.

      If the forecast is 10 to 15 knots, the wind would then be 15 to 25 knots
      by 3:00 PM.

      P.S., I was using a new Litewave 115 and it was an excellent board for
      board-off trick (so light and so small). I was suprised by the fact
      that the Litewave 115 handle so well in underpowered situation (being so
      small a board). Overall I found that the Litewave 115 feel very small
      but function like a traditional 140 cm board.

      P.P.S., I was expecting some shipments of some new "mysterious" kites to
      try for the trip but could not receive in time them to try.