Re: NEW BINDING CONCEPT FOR KITEBOARDS

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" wrote:
      > Martin Technologies has brought an intriguing new product to
      market, the M1 Adjustable binding.

      Hi Rick
      I just rode the last six days with a demo pair of these new Martin
      straps. They work well. I could actually tighten either foot while
      riding, I just reach down and turn the ratchet knob. The only
      downside is that they seem a bit stiff, but actually on the water
      that didn't bother me at all.

      They are definitely what you want if you share a board with
      different riders, or if you sometimes put on booties, or if you just
      like to have instant control of your footstrap tightness.

      Chris Glazier