NEW BINDING CONCEPT FOR KITEBOARDS
- Martin Technologies has brought an intriguing new product to market, the M1
Some early impressions follow ...
Have you ever had ...
- your foot fly out of a strap while you're in the air, followed by ...
- to adjust strap screws for a new board, a different style of riding,
- foot discomfort or PAIN,
- to awkwardly adjust the straps after you have been out a while,
- to tediously adjust loaner board straps for friends and students,
Well, those days may well be over thanks to Martin.
To find out more including lots of photos checkout:
at The NEW FKA website at:
under: GEAR & SERVICES!!!
Kiteboard Shop Talk ... What's NEW And Coming Your Way
- --- In email@example.com, "Rick Iossi" wrote:
> Martin Technologies has brought an intriguing new product tomarket, the M1 Adjustable binding.
I just rode the last six days with a demo pair of these new Martin
straps. They work well. I could actually tighten either foot while
riding, I just reach down and turn the ratchet knob. The only
downside is that they seem a bit stiff, but actually on the water
that didn't bother me at all.
They are definitely what you want if you share a board with
different riders, or if you sometimes put on booties, or if you just
like to have instant control of your footstrap tightness.