NEW BINDING CONCEPT FOR KITEBOARDS

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
      Martin Technologies has brought an intriguing new product to market, the M1
      Adjustable binding.

      Some early impressions follow ...

      Click: http://www.fksa.org/albums/album01/M5.thumb.jpg

      Have you ever had ...

      - your foot fly out of a strap while you're in the air, followed by ...
      SPLAT!
      - to adjust strap screws for a new board, a different style of riding,
      - foot discomfort or PAIN,
      - to awkwardly adjust the straps after you have been out a while,
      - to tediously adjust loaner board straps for friends and students,

      Well, those days may well be over thanks to Martin.

      To find out more including lots of photos checkout:

      http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=152

      at The NEW FKA website at:

      http://www.fksa.org/

      under: GEAR & SERVICES!!!
      Kiteboard Shop Talk ... What's NEW And Coming Your Way
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" wrote:
        > Martin Technologies has brought an intriguing new product to
        market, the M1 Adjustable binding.

        Hi Rick
        I just rode the last six days with a demo pair of these new Martin
        straps. They work well. I could actually tighten either foot while
        riding, I just reach down and turn the ratchet knob. The only
        downside is that they seem a bit stiff, but actually on the water
        that didn't bother me at all.

        They are definitely what you want if you share a board with
        different riders, or if you sometimes put on booties, or if you just
        like to have instant control of your footstrap tightness.

        Chris Glazier