Cornwall UK ?

  • Steve Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Anyone new to kitesurfing in Cornwall and needs someone similar to
      learn the ropes with?

      I've only had my kite up in the air a few times and had one lesson
      but itching to get out there and learn much more about the basics
      before taking off in the water. I want to do things right!

      I have the full kit so no worries there and looking for someone
      similar who needs a kite buddy!

      Anyone interested please contact me at thejedi05@...

      Thanks,

      Steve...