Re: [ksurfschool] Peter Lynn T-ARC wanted

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi Denise
      I checked out your webpages, cool, you get up to lots of mischief!
      Since you already own arcs and are well versed in how they fly, launch and land, then I'm sure you will like the T-arc once you get it in the air, it prefers stronger winds, other open celled foils like the Airush 3M fly better in lighter winds IMO.
      The Ekko is 4 line right?
      I prefer smaller 4 liners like the Ozone LD or the new Ozone Samurai 2M, or the Flexifoil Bullets 1.5 or 2.5 on bars or handles, with safety cuffs. These kites fly rings around the B2 and other small 2 liners, so much more control with 4 liners too.
      Have fun, take care on the road bike.

      www.kitepower.com.au