Peter Lynn T-ARC wanted

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
      Anyone ???
      Denise
      Denisesewa@...

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
        Why?

        www.kitepower.com.au

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: DeniseSEWA@...
        To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 5:43 AM
        Subject: [ksurfschool] Peter Lynn T-ARC wanted

        Anyone ???
        Denise
        Denisesewa@...

        http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

        http://www.nod32.com

      • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
          In a message dated 7/26/2004 5:01:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
          sydney@... writes:
          Why?
          just for fun, dont they fly well ??

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
            They fly ok, but IMO there are easier and better small foils to fly.

            Cya and Goodwinds,
            Steve McCormack

            Kitepower Australia
            302 The Grand Pde
            Sans Souci, NSW
            tel: (02) 9529 6894
            http://www.kitepower.com.au

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
              In a message dated 7/26/2004 9:07:56 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
              sydney@... writes:
              They fly ok, but IMO there are easier and better small foils to fly.

              Cya and Goodwinds,
              Steve McCormack
              Well,after 2 years of reading your posts I certainly respect your opinion
              Steve , i have several small foils ( Slingshot B-2 , Airush 3 , elliot ekko 3.8)
              but since I have gone to ARC's for kiteboarding ( I now have the 460,
              630,840,1120 and Bomba 13) I thought the T-Arc set up in four line mode would be a fun
              traveling companion on my motorcycle trips, by the way, despite the bad rap
              the Bomba's are getting on some of the message boards I really like mine and
              find the wind range to be very wide simply by changing line lengths, it turns
              like my wedged 840 even on 40 meter lines and has very good feel due to the
              increased bar pressure, very well behaved in all respects as far as I am concerned
              and at this point I am willing to give up a slight performance advantage for
              the overall ease of use. Everyone likes what they like but as long as its fun
              its cool whatever it is.
              Denise

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2004
                Hi Denise
                I checked out your webpages, cool, you get up to lots of mischief!
                Since you already own arcs and are well versed in how they fly, launch and land, then I'm sure you will like the T-arc once you get it in the air, it prefers stronger winds, other open celled foils like the Airush 3M fly better in lighter winds IMO.
                The Ekko is 4 line right?
                I prefer smaller 4 liners like the Ozone LD or the new Ozone Samurai 2M, or the Flexifoil Bullets 1.5 or 2.5 on bars or handles, with safety cuffs. These kites fly rings around the B2 and other small 2 liners, so much more control with 4 liners too.
                Have fun, take care on the road bike.

                www.kitepower.com.au