[ksurfschool] Harness adjustment and setup

  • Sara Gould
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2004
      On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 9:30pm, Kite Power (Sydney) wrote:
      > What kite did you get?

      I got a Guerilla 2, 13m... The size is daunting! But then, the 4m
      Flexifoil Blade seemed impossibly huge the first time I saw it too.

      I'm probably going to find a seat harness. It is supposed to rain
      tomorrow, so it would be a good day to visit the (not so) local shops
      and see what I can try on.

      Sara
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2004
        Definately try stuff on, before you buy, make sure you get some lessons with the G2, it flies very differently to the Blade, completely different launch and landing techniques, don't crash it in the water it can be hard to get back up.

        www.kitepower.com.au

        http://www.nod32.com