Re: KITEBOARDING ON LAKE WINNEBAGO, WISC

  • hink_trent
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14 9:59 PM
      Hi Bill,
      Talk to Kevin at Windpower in Calumet, His windsurfing shop is just
      across the street from a nice park with shallow water in the lake:
      just NE of Fon Du Lac I think it is on HWY 155.

      I am not sure if he gives lessons but I beleive he carrys Naish
      kiteboarding equipment.

      I know two instructors here in Milwaukee who might possibly be
      interested in giving you lessons up there, as long as you weren't
      planning on doing it this comming weekend - a bunch of us are going
      up to Door County to ride that weekend and they plan on going as well.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "wvc304" <kennywek@a...> wrote:
      > Does anyone know of any kiteboarding shops or instruction available
      > on Lake Winnebage in Wisconsin, in Oshkosh, FonDuLac, etc ?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Bill
      >
      > kennywek@a...
    • hink_trent
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14 10:16 PM
        Just looked at a map and the windpower shop is in Taycheeda, not
        calumet. It is just a few miles outside of Fon Du Lac on hwy 151.

      • kennywek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16 6:34 AM
          Thank you for the reply

          Bill