Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Have we reached the mass?

  • Lissette Rojas (Venakite.com)
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 13, 2004
      Hi to all!!,

      I run the biggest kitesurfing comunity in Venezuela where all we do is
      promote the sport in Venezuela and all our riders through the competitions
      that we organize .. beside promoting all the schools and the best hotels in
      each spot to practice kitesurfing in Venezuela.

      For me this contact with all of you have been very helpful in many cases and
      its also a way to know what is happening around the world which I found very
      interesting and try all the time to communicate to all our community ....
      You guys are the KITE MASTERS so please dont fell discourages!!! You are
      doing a Great Job!! Thanks to all!!

      Lissette Rojas
      VEN A KITE CLUB®
      PHONE: (+58) (212) 753-2552
      MOBILE: (+58) (416) 803-2506
      Venezuela.
      WWW.VENAKITE.COM

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 13, 2004
        Or a request to the publishers of all the books you mentioned to get them listed or stocked by amazon, Dymocks, etc
        Kiteboarding Vision has an ISBN number and the The Flexifoil Book of Powerkiting has a refernece to it having a British Libraries listing but no number.
        Kiteboarding Vision is a very comprehensive book, the best I have seen so far.

        www.kitepower.com.au

        <sydney@k...> wrote:
        > There are already a couple of good books out Hung, although I am
        sure whatever you did would be good too.
        > The "Flexifoil book of Powerkiting" is excellent, and so is the new
        book from the IKO called "Kiteboarding Vision".

        > Cya and
        > Goodwinds
        > Steve McCormack
        > www.kitepower.com.au

        Service.

        http://www.nod32.com

      • kennywek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 14, 2004
          Steve,

          Do you know where the book, "Kiteboarding Vision" is available for
          purchase and the price?

          Thanks,

          Bill Kenny
          kennywek@...