Re: [ksurfschool] Kite Boarding Line

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
      Try any good kite shop, if you are in Oz call em and I will give you some.
      www.kitepower.com.au
      Ph 02 95296894
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
        In a message dated 6/22/2004 4:38:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
        kennywek@... writes:

        Does anyone have a miscellaneous piece of kiteboarding line, about 12
        feet long, that they are willing to give away or sell? I am trying to
        locate this line to use in a device on a water ski tow line.

        Thank you,

        Bill Kenny
        kennywek@...
        I have some older 500 lbs line you can have a piece of.
        send me your address or call me.
        Denise 480-227-6590

        http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

      • kennywek@aol.com