Kite Boarding Line

  • wvc304
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
      Does anyone have a miscellaneous piece of kiteboarding line, about 12
      feet long, that they are willing to give away or sell? I am trying to
      locate this line to use in a device on a water ski tow line.

      Thank you,

      Bill Kenny
      kennywek@...
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
        Try any good kite shop, if you are in Oz call em and I will give you some.
        www.kitepower.com.au
        Ph 02 95296894

        http://www.nod32.com

      • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
          In a message dated 6/22/2004 4:38:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
          kennywek@... writes:

          Does anyone have a miscellaneous piece of kiteboarding line, about 12
          feet long, that they are willing to give away or sell? I am trying to
          locate this line to use in a device on a water ski tow line.

          Thank you,

          Bill Kenny
          kennywek@...
          I have some older 500 lbs line you can have a piece of.
          send me your address or call me.
          Denise 480-227-6590

          http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

        • kennywek@aol.com